In this video, Ken Novenstern, Esq., answers the question “How do you do it?” As a matrimonial lawyer, people often ask “How do you deal with the challenges and trauma in people’s lives caused by divorce?” He talks about the importance of finding your path and how he found his path after his own divorce back in 2012.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tips for Settling Your Divorce
- Finding Your Own Path to Negotiate the Challenges of Divorce
- Hikes, Health and Divorce During Covid
- Basics of starting a divorce action: The Summons
- Congratulations. You’re Divorced! Choosing Your Lawyer.
- Support Modification in COVID: Collaborative or Litigation
- Fredman Baken & Novenstern LLP Wins Victory For Client Seeking Life Insurance In Lieu of Spouse’s Retirement Plan Death Benefit
- Millennials requesting prenups jump, lawyers say
- Fredman Baken & *Kosan wins substantial upward modification of child support
- Westchester collaborative divorce – for serving a divorce summons, Facebook is the new game in town