In this video, Ken Novenstern, Esq., answers some common questions about starting a divorce action. He goes into a fair amount of detail on this topic.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tips for Settling Your Divorce
- Finding Your Own Path to Negotiate the Challenges of Divorce
- Hikes, Health and Divorce During Covid
- Basics of starting a divorce action: The Summons
- Congratulations. You’re Divorced! Choosing Your Lawyer.
- Support Modification in COVID: Collaborative or Litigation
- Fredman Baken & Novenstern LLP Wins Victory For Client Seeking Life Insurance In Lieu of Spouse’s Retirement Plan Death Benefit
- Millennials requesting prenups jump, lawyers say
- Fredman Baken & *Kosan wins substantial upward modification of child support
- Westchester collaborative divorce – for serving a divorce summons, Facebook is the new game in town